Wargaming Mobile is a new exciting division that was founded in 2017. Our goal is to deliver legendary mobile game experience with the high standards of Wargaming products. You have a chance to build something great as a part of our Moscow studio - we are looking for a 2D Artist to join one of the new projects.
What will you do:
- Prepare an art for a game project
- Create promotional art and marketing materials
- Participate in the formation of the artistic style of the project
- Work together with game designers, developers, project managers
Who are you:
- Professional knowledge of 2D graphics editors
- Ability to develop and work in a given visual style
- Art education is a big plus
- Knowledge of 3D graphics editors is a big plus
What we offer at Wargaming Moscow:
- Opportunity to work with a talented and professional development team
- Perfect time for joining our team (we are starting the development of a new project)
- You will become a part of the international ecosystem of Wargaming
- Working in a small and flexible team without bureaucracy
- Competitive salary and social package
- Excellent team of like-minded and talented people
- Regular team events
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!