Wargaming is looking to hire a seasoned manager to take up the position of Head of the Performance Advertising Agency.
The successful candidate will take care of a big unit involved in acquiring, winning back and managing millions of players, as well as in promoting the miscellany of the company’s products.
The Performance Advertising Agency is a part of Wargaming’s in-house full-service ad agency, which is a young shoot-for-the-stars body, hosting 250 of talented marketing specialists (20 of them work in PA) who are able to elaborate efficient, out-of-the-box solutions for entertainment industry businesses.
If you feel like meeting the most unusual challenges in a creative environment based on a solid technology foundation—we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Set up a long-term strategy (business planning, leading change, and leading people)
- Form a strong relationship with key existing customers (mainly product marketing directors), preparing the business to serve a wider range of customers/partners, related and semi-related to the Wargaming business group
- Apply deep understanding and hands-on experience of SEM, SMM, SEO, media planning, BI and web analytics, affiliate networks & programmatic, user flow optimization, partner marketing, etc.
- Be a data-driven decision maker
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in internet marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial position with 10+ subordinates
- A good general manager first, who has an eye in digital marketing and ad technologies
- Strong soft skills and ability to create teams
- An impartial attitude to people of different cultures and professional backgrounds
- Business-oriented (we are looking for a business leader, not a department bureaucrat)
- Ready to work and prosper in a hit-driven industry on the verge of scientific thinking and creativity, amongst diverse ideas/models, leading both veterans and inexperienced newcomers positively.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!