Wargaming Prague is forming a new development studio and we’re looking for a Game Designer to join our team. This is your opportunity to work on new and exciting features for our groundbreaking MMO title World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide.
As the Game Designer, you will be responsible for establishing and developing a feature direction and details. You will closely with other developers to deliver the best possible game to the World of Tanks players.
To be successful, you will need to be a designer knowledgeable of the World of Tanks and the broader industry, with strong communication skills, who is passionate about team coordination and working in collaborative multicultural environment.
The Game Designer will report to Design Lead in Prague
What will you do?
• Analysis based on the existing World of Tanks environment and domain best solutions
• Create designs to achieve both the player expectation and stakeholder goals
• Create and maintain design documentation
• Proactively address design issues and risks that could impede project delivery
• Coordinate with discipline leads and stakeholders
• Coordinate with departments regarding ux, art, business and technical feasibility
• Participate in design solutions and reviews
• Participate in production polish and delivery
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years in a game design role
• Understanding game industry and it’s trends
• Strong English communication skills: writing, talking, presenting
• Resilience, you start strong and finish strong, delivering a quality to the players
• Problem solving skills, you strive to find ways to overcome problems before they arise
• You value developing your skills and knowledge and inspire others around you to do the same
• An inquisitive, proactive and self-motivated individual with a positive team-oriented attitude
• Experience working in an agile environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Russian Language skills
• Knowledge of World of Tanks
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!