The Senior Tableau Report Developer works with business intelligence team and key stakeholders and subject matter experts from the product and business teams to determine: data requirements for enterprise reporting; develop functional specifications; provide detailed data flow documents. They will also participate in the full development process life-cycle from concept, through testing and implementation of reporting suites for the executive team. This includes identifying necessary data, reconciling with the new application and the legacy data sources and ensuring a successful implementation of Wargaming.net reporting capability.
What will you do?
Design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answers to business questions
Run ad-hoc analysis for Product and Business Managers using standard query languages and operationalize for repeatable use via Tableau reporting suite
Code and modify SQL/ETL based on dashboard requirements
Maintain validation of reporting business rules, documentation and distributions to proper stakeholders
Train and educate co-workers on data visualization tools and best practices
Participate in design and delivery of new reports and dashboards to drive adoption and to enhance business decision-making capability
What are we looking for?
Experience & Education:
- BA or BS in Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience using business intelligence reporting tools. Mastery of Tableau for the creation and automation of Enterprise Scale dashboards
- 3+ years of experience writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources (SQL, ETL, data warehousing).
- Knowledge of digital gaming industry – with ability to interpret definitions and calculations from business language to developer logic
- Experience with enterprise reporting, portfolio management, and related stakeholder decision support visualizations
- Expertise with Data Visualization best practices
- Possess a strong foundation in data analytics, an understanding and foundation in data science
- Have exposure to statistical modeling experience (R, SAS, SPSS). (Preferred)
- Strong visualization design and development experience with Tableau (and other Business Intelligence tools)
- Expert in writing SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and experience debugging data sets
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!