Wargaming Mobile is driven solely by our love for games. This passion brought together a team of talented, resourceful and ambitious gamers to deliver high-quality products for the gaming community. We are constantly seeking new opportunities. With 6 offices across the world and over 20 nationalities in the team, we encourage the best talent with diverse backgrounds to share the experience and inspire new ideas. Here you can make a real impact and contribute to the future of game development. You can just focus on games, we take care of the rest.
In your role you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full life time cycle of the products, ongoing and new titles. In this role, you will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget & implementation of UA campaigns.
For this particular role we are searching for deep Facebook media buying knowledge, previous experience with mobile games is a must.
Head of User Acquisition, Mobile
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements
- Manage day to day partner relations
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics or the likes
- At least 1 year of experience as an FB UA manager, managing your own budget, in gaming industry, preferably mobile
- Ability to run optimization analysis on UA campaigns, scale KPI based
- Ability to work hands-on with Facebook primarily and other performance advertising networks
- Advanced understanding & working experience with Excel; Tableau highly preferred
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Word and PowerPoint
- Experienced working with UA tools such as Appsflyer, Singular
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Be able to cut through the noise
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!