Wargaming.net is looking for a Live Operations Analyst to join the World of Warships, Europe Publishing team based in Prague. This role will work with the EU Publishing Team to tell a visual story with numbers through dashboards and visualization to support live operations with business decisions to enhance engagement and monetisation opportunities.
In this role, you will use our in-house data warehouse to gather, process, analyse data to create dashboards and reports using Tableau, to facilitate the live operations activities to further improve and enhance in game events for our gamers.
To be successful, you will need to have working experience with a BI visualisation reporting tool, able to extract data and create meaningful analysis in a simplified and digestible format that translates into actionable business recommendations and insights.
The Live Operations Analyst will report to the World of Warships Europe, Regional Publishing Director.
What will you do?
• Work closely with World of Warships Publishing team to elicit business requirements and transform to Live Operations tasks by using Tableau and Data Warehouse.
• Create new data resources and use existing ones to create decision support outputs (dashboards, analysis, ad hoc reports).
• Perform analysis on large datasets to help answer a wide range of business questions.
• Determine key measurement metrics for new functionality.
• Develop recommendations for business improvements.
• Collaborate with development team to give data backed recommendations and reports to improve Live Operations activities in-game.
Who are you?
• 2+ year of relevant work experience (analyst or BI developer)
• Good experience in elicitation and managing requirements using a variety of best practice methods.
• Knowledge of SQL
• Facilitation, organizational and documentation skills.
• Understand how to tell a visual story with numbers through dashboarding and visualizations
• Excellent communication skills in English for both written and verbal.
What sets you apart?
• Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or other).
• Video game industry experience.
• General understanding of ETL processes.
• Language skills in major European language is a bonus but not essential.
• Experience with corporate systems (Jira, Confluence).
• Experience with making presentations to both internal and external teams.
• Education background in economics, statistics, computer science, math or a related field.
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!