Wargaming Mobile is currently on the lookout for an Executive Producer to join our distinguished team on the forefront of developing new ground-breaking mobile titles.
Driven by two decades of passion and love for free-to-play MMOs, Wargaming Mobile is now looking to continue our expansion and delivery of legendary games to audiences across the world. As a result, we are looking for a seasoned Executive Producer to join our experienced team in Berlin. In this role you will be highly influential when it comes to shaping and delivering cutting-edge mobile game experiences, with the opportunity to build new titles from scratch as well as making your own mark on the industry.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a huge passion for core f2p mobile games with experience of building and managing R&D product teams in a similar type of organisation.
This role can be also located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, or Moscow.
The Executive Producer will report directly to the Head of Wargaming Mobile
What will you do?
- Lead R&D for new products, starting from scratch and leading the game to the global launch
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define the design, visual style and feel of the game
- SWOT and market analysis of the new project
- Build development roadmaps for features and content
- Evaluate development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure project is on track
- Work with the marketing team on understanding the ongoing market trends and positioning of the product
- Report to the leadership team about the development of the product, successes and roadblocks
- Build visibility into project costs and look for ways to optimize
What are we looking for?
- Experience in mid/hard core genres - in particular shooters/strategy/RPG games
- A distinguished track record with mobile games and deep industry knowledge
- Experience with Augmented Reality
- A good understanding of f2p
- Knowledge in Google Map API
- Player- and data-oriented approach to game development
- Master of communication at all levels within organisation
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right high-level calls
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Background in game design, UI/UX design is a plus
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!