We’re looking for a dynamic, sharp-as-a-tack Strategy Manager to help our organization achieve long-term sustainable growth by continuing to disrupt our industry and even rethinking and disrupting our own practices. You’ll lead the development of and execution on our strategic priorities, becoming an expert on opportunities to expand into new markets and new products. Additionally, you’ll work cross-functionally to translate these opportunities into a reality, partnering with our brand management, retail, product, technology, and customer experience teams to track performance and test and execute on new concepts.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the execution of primary and secondary research of new strategic opportunities, such as new markets (international) and any potential product, service, and sales channel expansions
- Evaluate our strategic positioning and become an expert on new technology, consumer trends, and the competitive landscape
- Support the development of our long-term strategic priorities
- Provide support across departments to evaluate the strategic value and implications of new opportunities
- Lead the implementation of pilot tests, strategic partnerships, and other corporate development activity to drive our long-term strategy priorities
Who you are:
- Equipped with 3+ years of experience in highly analytic and strategic role (management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience preferred)
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver
- Analytical with a deep love for data-driven decision making
- Experience in planning and conducting market research
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
- A crystal-clear communicator in person and online who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- An expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in retail or consumer products
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings