Warby Parker is seeking a top-notch, data-driven, customer-centric analytics professional to join our growing Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience Analyst, you’ll provide operational and strategic support to the Customer Experience team by analyzing our operational and customer data, including workforce management metrics, customer service interactions, customer journey maps, and customer feedback. You’ll regularly share insights and recommendations with our senior leadership team and work closely with our E-Commerce, Retail, Consumer Insights, Finance, and Data Science teams to help deliver an exceptional customer experience. Sound like a dream gig? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Create CX workforce management strategy and hiring projection models to recommend optimal staffing and allocation assignments
- Guide operational process and product improvement by analyzing productivity and quality metrics, ROI, customer interactions, and impacts to quality and cost model
- Support strategic initiatives by building customer journey maps and analyzing touchpoints and interaction channels to provide insights that improve experience and conversion results
- Automate the generation of reports to drive productivity and the proactive monitoring of daily operations
- Identify trends to improve customer and advisor experiences and assist in prioritizing and implementing any necessary changes accordingly
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including E-Commerce, Retail, Consumer Insights, Finance, and Data Science, to drive customer-centric decision-making and strategic planning
Who you are:
- Equipped with 2–3 years of experience in a highly analytical role, seamlessly translating data into insights and recommendations
- Experienced in building and managing hiring and staffing models for a call center or Customer Experience team
- A total master of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- At least minimally knowledgeable of SQL (expertise is extra credit!)
- An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Collaborative and excited to work with tons of different teams
- Experience applying Lean Six Sigma principles and statistical analysis
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings