Warby Parker is searching for a data-driven Associate Manager to manage and grow our SEM, SEO, display, and retargeting channels. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Growth, this position will play a key role in optimizing and expanding our SEM program to drive customer acquisition online, offline, and across our mobile apps. Our ideal candidate is an experienced media buyer with a track record of efficiently scaling paid media programs.
What you’ll do:
- Own end-to-end management, optimization, and reporting of SEM, SEO, display, and retargeting channels
- Manage day-to-day SEM campaign optimization while tracking toward a suite of KPIs, including keyword mining and expansion, ad creation, bid and budget management, testing, product feed management, and performance tracking and reporting
- Be responsible for campaign budgets and spend pacing, including budget vs. actuals reporting
- Assist the Sr. Manager with spend and performance forecasting and planning on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop and execute on ad copy and landing page testing strategies in order to scale and optimize media spend
- Stay up to date on industry trends and surface opportunities to test new products, ad formats, and emerging tools/technologies within paid channels
- Manage our external vendor and partner with internal teams to implement SEO strategy, including site optimizations and expansion of on-site content strategy
Who you are:
- Backed by 3+ years of experience directly managing SEM, display, and retargeting channels (preferably in an agency)
- Equipped with experience managing SEM programs with annual spend >$10MM
- Someone with a working knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO best practices, including an understanding of technical SEO
- Experienced using measurement/attribution tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, or MTA/MMM models to optimize media
- Experienced using pivot tables, lookup tables, and other intermediate functions within Excel to surface data-driven insights and recommendations
- A motivated self-starter with no-task-too-small approach
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience with online-to-offline measurement and attribution
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus and an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.