Warby Parker is on the lookout for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our growing Experience Design team in New York City. In this role, you’ll translate the Warby Parker brand into user-friendly experiences across all properties: mobile, desktop, email, retail, and everything in between. We’ll count on you to continually think of smarter, cleaner, and quicker solutions to help customers interact with our products and brand. If you’re looking to join a team that’s passionate about creating the best eyewear shopping experiences through iterative design, prototyping, analytics, and testing—read on!
What you’ll do:
- Design products with Warby Parker customers foremost in mind
- Create user flows, mockups, and prototypes using old-school tools (pen and paper, notecards, whiteboards) and new-school ones, too (Figma, Principle)
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- Identify key areas that can be enhanced and justify your recommendations with research, inspiration, and both quantitative and qualitative data
- Balance user-, design-, and business-oriented goals while continually striving to improve the overall customer experience
- Observe usability tests to help guide your designs and reach the best possible solutions
- Present your work to the Product team, as well as various project stakeholders and Warby Parker senior leadership
- Assess the quality of builds until they are in tip-top shape and ready for millions of people to use
Who you are:
- Backed by 7+ years of relevant design experience at a fast-growing technology company
- Able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs to create engaging user experiences
- A creative problem solver who is very attentive to detail
- Passionate—like, cheerleader-level enthusiastic—about seamless and scalable experiences
- Someone with strong, well-formed opinions who can articulate the needs of your audience in a clear, compelling way
- A resourceful and flexible team player with exceptional collaboration skills
- Sure-footed and able to work in a fast-paced, highly productive environment
- An expert at creating high-quality deliverables using tools like Figma, Principle, G-Suite, and more
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- E-commerce experience
- Front-end skills
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.