Our opticians strive to make the experience of shopping for (and ultimately owning) Warby Parker eyewear an amazing one for every customer. Your role as a Customer Experience Optician will be to serve customers with expertise, friendliness, and honesty. Sound up your alley? Get all the details below.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct prescription troubleshooting with customers over the phone
- Conduct prescription troubleshooting with customers over the video chat
- Conduct frame/lens recommendations with customers inquiring about fit and prescription over the phone, email, chat, and video chat
- Act as a resource for our Customer Experience team on all prescription-related issues
- Support Rx training during on-boarding
Who you are:
- A seasoned optician with 3 or more years of optical experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and a master time manager
- Dedicated to making people happy (both customers and fellow team members!)
- A self-starter with energy to spare
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities (including multiple concurrent assignments). No literal juggling of glasses is required :-)
Nice to have:
- Ophthalmic Dispensing license in Tennessee
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.