Warby Parker is on the lookout for a motivated Senior Product Manager of E-Commerce to join our E-Commerce Team. In this role, you’ll own the strategy, product roadmap, and business outcomes for a cross-functional product team to help users find the perfect glasses, sunglasses, and contacts on our website and iOS app. Each of our customers has unique vision care needs, so it will be your job to lead our strategic thinking on scaling our e-commerce business through personalized experiences, testing data-driven optimizations to our existing funnel, and launching product expansions.
The ability to seamlessly combine user-centered qualitative research and deep quantitative analysis will set you up for success in this role. Our team is always advocating for the user, so if you approach design empathetically while setting your sights on driving business growth, then we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate is ready to set high-level strategy and get their hands dirty in its execution. Cross-functional collaboration skills are key, as we often partner with designers, engineers, and senior stakeholders across our Merchandising & Planning, Performance Marketing, and Brand teams.
As the Senior Product Manager of E-Commerce, you’ll also serve as a leader within Warby Parker’s growing Digital Product Management function. We’re committed to building a customer-oriented team that delivers seamless experiences through thoughtful analytics, user-centered design, strong implementation, and a test-and-iterate culture. We are also deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Sound right up your alley? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of designers and engineers focused on new website and app experiences
- Set a strategy for driving growth through Virtual Try-On, personalization, and product expansions
- Identify opportunities to optimize funnels in our existing flows
- Set and prioritize targets for the team to tackle
- Prioritize our roadmap to impact those targets and manage our backlog
- Dive into user research and quantitative analysis to identify the biggest problems and pain points for our users
- Partner with stakeholders across our Brand Marketing, Merchandising & Planning, Performance Marketing, and Strategy teams to communicate our roadmap, get input, and collaborate on projects
What you’ll learn:
- The nitty-gritty of creating and executing strategic business concepts
- How to translate high-level objectives into actions
- How Warby Parker applies user research techniques and analyses
- A lot (or a lot more) about SQL, Google Analytics, and experimental design
Who you are:
- Someone with experience owning a product roadmap for an e-commerce website or iOS App (ideally 5–7 years of it)
- Equipped with experience in growth initiatives, funnel optimization, or partnering with Performance Marketing teams
- Naturally curious and decisive—you dive into any available information and use those learnings to inform your decisions
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A team player who’s at ease acting as a leader on certain projects and a contributor on others
- Eager to help others and passionate about creating stellar products
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and Google Analytics implementation
- Experience working in SQL, Python, and R
- Experience as an engineer or designer
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
The salary range for the Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce role in New York City is $153,125 - $175,000. Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over ten million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means ten million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.