New Store Opening Summer 2022
Job Status: Part-Time
Warby Parker is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and caring Part-Time Optometrist to join one of their Independent OD practices. The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering remarkable eye care in a collaborative environment, is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations, and has a great attitude. Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in accordance with the company’s protocol and standards of care
- Provide a great eye exam experience and communicate eye health, eyewear, and prescription advice to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients
- Act as a representative for our brand and help educate and excite others to establish us as a leading eye care provider
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in this state (new and recent grads are also welcome to apply)
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about (and eager to incorporate) new technology into your work
- Innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
What you’ll love about us:
- Competitive pay rate
- 401k match
- Malpractice insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Up to date exam equipment technology with digital lanes and EMR
- Free glasses and additional discounts on glasses and contacts
- And more!
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.