Here at Warby Parker, we’re obsessed with providing our customers with an extraordinary shopping, ownership, and customer service experience. As an Associate Manager on the Order Management team you will shape the future of the department by setting and communicating priorities and expectations. You will manage projects and team members that allow Warby Parker to consistently exceed customer’s expectations and be the go-to person for Operations regarding all things related to Order Management.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Order Management Coordinators and develop them into successful leaders
- Regularly monitor order volume and exceptions lists to ensure your team is delivering exceptional customer experiences and meeting service levels every day
- Lead cross departmental projects related to the growth and process improvement of all Insurance and Order Management related tasks
- Act as subject matter expert for escalated customer situations to support Operations and the Order Management team
- Analyze the success of your direct reports and hold team members accountable through facilitated discussion
- Lead discussions about updates related to systems and processes during check-ins and team huddles
- Review feedback provided by team members and work with stakeholders to take action in order to ensure that our systems, policies, procedures, and work environment are scalable and allow people to grow and thrive
- Take part in the recruiting and onboarding process by interviewing and mentoring our new hires
Who you are:
- Equipped with management experience in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- A seasoned understanding of all Warby Parker processes regarding order processing
- An effective manager with the desire to cultivate leadership and high performance within the team you lead
- A data-driven decision maker who blends sound business judgement with strong analytical thinking
- An excellent communicator who is able to clearly convey a team vision and motivate individuals and teams to take action
- Experience leading projects and collaborating with others to achieve goals
- Understanding of the latest customer service technologies and systems
- Based in Nashville
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace, and no one likes a dull workplace. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (or taste-bud-) stimulating diversions. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.