Warby Parker is on the lookout for an analytical, detail-obsessed Associate Allocator to make sure our inventory is in all the right places for our customers. In this role, you’ll partner closely with the Merchandise Planning, Merchandising, and Supply Chain teams to determine where and when to move inventory throughout our network. You’ll analyze our sales and our inventory position in order to optimize stock levels across our stores, optical labs, and Home Try-On program. Sound up your alley? Keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze sales and inventory trends to develop SKU-level allocation plans that support all of our locations, including distribution centers, stores, and optical labs
- Develop and maintain processes that ensure seamless alignment across our Planning, Merchandising, Retail, and Supply Chain teams
- Manage our inventory and allocation calendar, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to make sure all deadlines are met
- Act as the point person for all inventory-related communication with the retail field, seeing to it that our stores are well-stocked, and that their feedback is heard and acted upon
- Partner with Store Planning and Merchandising to set SKU assortment strategies for each store, making optimal use of our inventory
- Lead end-of-life planning for SKU assortments, continually documenting and updating all retirement dates
Who you are:
- Equipped with 2–3 years of experience in allocation, store planning, retail operations, or another role involving inventory-management responsibilities
- Able to build processes, reports, and timelines from scratch to identify opportunities and risks
- A super analytical and strategic thinker who’s always asking questions and arriving at clever solutions
- Equally attentive to tiny details and the bigger picture they’re part of
- A self-starter who’s comfortable (excited, even!) navigating uncharted territory
- A master multitasker—you can wear many hats thanks to your exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A team player and clear communicator who’s eager to collaborate with teammates across the organization
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.