At Warby Parker, we strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a part-time Order Processing Associate, you will have a direct impact on the company's success by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently on a daily basis, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business.
What you'll do:
- Support our Customer Experience team in providing "knock your socks off" customer service
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders
- Reach out to doctors to obtain and verify eyeglass prescriptions
- Interact with customers via email to clarify or obtain any missing order information
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
- Fluency in French is a plus (but not required)!
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work between 12-29 hours a week, with shift times ranging between as early as 6am and as late as 11pm. This role will begin in our Nashville office, but will transition into a work-from-home position in the future, which could expand working hours beyond our typical 7am-9pm workday.
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a part-time team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to team happy hours, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.