Sr. Recruiter, Technology
We’re on the lookout for an energetic, dynamic Sr. Recruiter, Technology to join a team that helps bring the absolute best talent to Warby Parker (kind of like you!). In this fun, fast-paced role, you’ll manage stakeholder relationships and the full-cycle hiring process for an ever-growing number of roles across our Technology organization. Sound cool? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions, hiring plans, and interview teams
- Proactively source diverse and underrepresented candidates and build strong pipelines for your open roles
- Work with the hiring team to ensure that the interview process runs smoothly and efficiently, focusing specifically on the candidate experience
- Track and report on key metrics for your open roles
- Advise hiring teams on best practices and market trends
- Look for ways to continually improve our recruiting process
- Support ad hoc projects and platform engagements throughout the year
Who you are:
- Backed by 4+ years of high-volume recruiting experience at a fast-growing company
- Experienced at filling a variety of roles across multiple job functions and employee levels
- Proficient in applicant tracking systems
- Incredibly proactive—you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-volume environment
- Equipped with superb communication skills, which help you build relationships with both internal stakeholders and candidates
- Process and metrics-driven; comfortable using data to inform your decision-making
- Able to drive results and work with a sense of urgency
- Unflappably adaptable and flexible
- An engaged team player who’s excited to help create a positive professional environment
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.