Our opticians strive to make the experience of shopping for (and ultimately owning) Warby Parker eyewear an amazing one for every customer. Your role as a Customer Experience Optician in our Las Vegas office will be to serve customers with expertise, friendliness, and honesty. Sounds up your alley? Get all the details below.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct troubleshooting and frame/lens recommendations with customers, over the phone, video chat, and email
- Manufacture orders quickly and efficiently
- Inspect and quality-check orders to ensure that they align with Warby Parker quality standards
- Adjust and repair frames based on customer feedback
- Act as resource for our Customer Experience team on all prescription-related issues
Who you are:
- A seasoned optician with 3 or more years of optical experience and 1–2 years of finishing lab work experience
- ABO-certified and licensed in Nevada
- Extremely detail-oriented and a master time manager
- Dedicated to making people happy (both customers and fellow team members!)
- A self-starter with energy to spare
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities (including multiple concurrent assignments). No literal juggling of glasses is required :-)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.