Warby Parker is seeking a data-driven individual with a sharp attention to detail to help maintain the integrity of the inventory processes at our new optical lab. This individual will preserve the accuracy of our inventory records by performing audits, trainings, and analyses—and will help build best practices at our rapidly growing manufacturing facility. This role will work cross-functionally with teams across the optical lab and headquarters, leveraging detective, preventative, and corrective controls within systems and processes. Up for the challenge? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Enforce compliance with all inventory-related processes by leading trainings and audits
- Provide recommendations for process improvements backed by thorough analysis
- Be an in-house expert on Warby Parker’s systems, from our ERP to our lab management system
- Reconcile inventory data across systems and create adjusting entries to correct discrepancies
- Collaborate with Lab Management, Inventory Control, Accounting, and Technology teams to drive inventory process improvements
Who you are:
- Backed by 2–4 years of experience in an inventory-focused role in manufacturing, distribution, or a similar environment
- Someone with a safety-first mentality
- Experienced with auditing processes and comfortable analyzing large data sets to find discrepancies
- A lover of all things tech and familiar with ERP, WMS, and similar inventory systems
- A clear communicator who can teach precise requirements for inventory processes
- Curious and inquisitive; interested in root causes and how things work
- An exceptional team player who can quickly build respect within their team and across stakeholder groups
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.