Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Senior Manager, E-commerce Business to help drive our online growth. You will analyze and communicate business performance, drive alignment on priorities, and collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute against our strategic plan. You’ll also partner closely with stakeholders and leaders across the company to understand key business trends and identify opportunities. Our ideal candidate is thoughtful, proactive, and confident without an ego—you take your work seriously, but not yourself. Sound like your dream gig? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Define agendas and create materials for regular cross-functional business reviews of our e-commerce business, which you’ll facilitate, capture minutes and action items, as well as ensure follow-up
- Analyze key traffic and conversion trends and partner with adjacent teams on relevant business analysis
- Dig into specific business issues to diagnose root causes and partner with our VP, Ecommerce and relevant teams to identify and implement solutions
- Build business cases to support potential investments and new strategic initiatives to support E-commerce growth
- Help define key omnichannel metrics, goals and strategies as we leverage our digital experiences to drive in-store sales
Who you are:
- Backed by 5+ years of experience in a highly analytic and strategic role in retail or consumer products (e.g., management consulting, corporate strategy, inventory management)
- A detail-oriented, operationally minded thinker who understands e-commerce and customer behavior
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn, and comfortable working through uncertainty
- A crystal-clear communicator, both in writing and in person, who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- Comfortable leading cross-functional teams and providing project management support
- Able to develop frameworks and analysis to support complex, strategic problem solving
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- An MBA or equivalent experience
- Experience in an operating role outside of pure strategy/analytics
- Experience in e-commerce or a digitally native brand/direct-to-consumer business
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.