Social Media Manager, Content
Warby Parker is looking for a Social Media Content Manager to produce beautiful, relevant, and engaging creative that embodies the Warby Parker brand. As the Content team lead, you’ll oversee the production, distribution, and performance measurement of social media content across channels—all while driving and increasing engagement that captivates our communities. Our ideal candidate is a strong team leader and seasoned creative storyteller who has a demonstrated passion for social media and deep connection to our brand. Sound like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Create meaningful, engaging content and copy across formats and channels on behalf of the Warby Parker brand
- Strategize the promotion of all company initiatives on social media; work closely with the Brand Marketing and Brand Design teams to ensure alignment with our strategic objectives and goals
- Lead the creation and production of all content for Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more; ensure content and copy supports the brand voice and aesthetic in a compelling, engaging, useful, and delightful way
- Manage the development and output of Content team members by providing mentorship, feedback, guidance, and oversight on content creation
- Lead, develop, and support timelines that align with the company-wide calendar; create a cross-platform publishing schedule that builds meaningful engagement with customers
- Support the Performance Marketing team by providing assets and creative guidance to ensure a consistent aesthetic, voice, and tone of our paid social media content
- Identify opportunities for streamlining social media content production; leverage tools and freelance support to maximize team efficiency and diversify our creative assets
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of our efforts across channels; work with the Community team to analyze performance, build insight recaps, and use the findings to continuously improve our work
- Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media efforts forward with speed and efficiency; create content that capitalizes on various platforms or trends while staying true to the Warby Parker brand
Who you are:
- Backed by 6+ years of social media experience at a lifestyle brand or in an editorial setting, plus experience managing all content creation across social media platforms
- Equipped with extensive experience, knowledge, and understanding of social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.) and how content for each platform can be used most efficiently
- A seasoned iPhone photographer and video producer who knows what it takes maintain the look, feel, and language of a brand as you bring it to life in new and special ways (plus, lighting and creative composition is your jam)
- An experienced manager who has led a team, directed content creation, and implemented social campaigns
- Able to inspire, influence, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally across all levels of the team in order to build actionable plans and execute projects
- A resourceful self-starter with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Known for your outstanding time management and project management skills (you see projects through to completion and deliver results)
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- An ambassador of the Warby Parker brand and a natural relationship builder
- Able to interpret data using established analytics and reporting tools to understand campaign performance and create actionable programs on social channels
- Proficient in Google Workspace tools and graphic design basics (extra credit for experience with Sprout Social, video editing tools, and/or JIRA!)
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.