Warby Parker is on the lookout for a sharp-as-a-tack, forward-thinking Manager to own our pricing strategy and lead new initiatives within our core product categories. Reporting to the Senior Director of Merchandising, you’ll oversee price recommendations and implementation for all of our core products, services, and offerings. We’ll also count on you to lead the analysis and execution of new strategic initiatives, including new lens launches, assortment growth, and channel optimization. This is a highly analytical and cross-functional role for someone who is resourceful and excited to drive Warby Parker’s growth. Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Own pricing for frames, lenses, and vision services and set the strategy and oversee execution for new pricing initiatives and offers
- Research new trends within the prescription eyewear market in order to recommend new lenses to introduce, and work cross-functionally to bring to market
- Determine long-term strategy around assortment growth and channel optimization for our core frames business
- Deep dive into the customer journey and make recommendations on how to optimize
Who you are:
- Backed by 5+ years of experience in a highly analytic and strategic role (e.g., management consulting, business management)
- Experienced in retail or consumer products
- A detail-oriented, operationally minded thinker who understands pricing strategy, product lifecycle, and customer behavior
- Comfortable leading cross-functional teams and project managing new initiatives
- A crystal-clear communicator, both in writing and in person
- Able to develop frameworks and analysis to support complex, strategic problem solving
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.