Warby Parker is on the lookout for a motivated Product Manager to own the strategy, product roadmap, and business outcomes for our Prescription Check app, an at-home vision test experience. In this role, you’ll lead our strategy on how to scale through new acquisition channels, experience improvements, product expansions, and data-driven optimizations. Our team is always advocating for the user, and we’ll count on you to draw from user-centered qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform your approach to both design and business growth.
In this position, you’ll also serve as a leader on our growing Digital Product Management team while collaborating with Designers, Engineers, and senior stakeholders across the organization. We’re committed to building a customer-oriented team that delivers seamless experiences through thoughtful analytics, empathetic design, strong implementation, and a test-and-iterate culture. We’re also deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Interested? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Designers and Engineers who support our Prescription Check app
- Set a strategy to drive growth through new acquisition channels, experience improvements, and product expansions
- Establish product success metrics and execute against them
- Prioritize our roadmap to impact those targets and manage our backlog
- Dive into user research and quantitative analysis to identify the biggest problems and pain points for our users
- Partner with stakeholders across our Digital Product, Vision Services, Brand Management, Performance Marketing, and Strategy teams to communicate the product roadmap, get input, and collaborate on projects
Who you are:
- Backed by 3–5 years of experience owning a product roadmap for a consumer-facing product
- Equipped with experience working on growth initiatives, optimizing sales funnel, or partnering Performance Marketing teams
- A self-starter who seeks to identify areas of improvement (whether for our product, processes, or business as a whole)
- Meticulously organized and detail-oriented
- A successful collaborator who thrives in a team environment
- Someone who communicates well (i.e., clearly, kindly, and proactively) with people in and outside of your own department
- A curious, quick learner who picks up new skills the way a lint-roller picks up fuzz
- Able to convey complex issues succinctly and with the appropriate priority
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure deadlines are met
- An understanding of telehealth, specifically optometry
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and Google Analytics implementation
- Experience as an engineer or designer
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)