Warby Parker is on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to two members of the company’s Senior Leadership team. The go-getter in this role will be responsible for maintaining their calendars, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and tending to any other administrative needs that pop up day to day. Using detailed memos and an impeccable organization system, the Executive Assistant preps the business leaders for each workday (their timeliness depends on preparation and reminders!).
In addition to being ultra-organized, you'll thrive in this role if you're a sharp-as-a-tack communicator. The Executive Assistant facilitates high-energy and brand-appropriate email communication with some of Warby Parker's most important contacts, executes small projects, and also serves as a key member of our Communications team. Sound like the job for you? Great! Read on :-)
What you’ll do:
- Ensure a successful day-to-day schedule and workflow for Warby Parker executives
- Manage executives' calendars, scheduling all meetings and engagements requested of our executives and overseeing them through completion
- Handle all travel arrangements
- Anticipate how to make each day as successful as possible and act accordingly (e.g., complete necessary research, prepare materials in advance)
- Maintain relationships with Warby Parker’s most important supporters, friends, and guests, communicating with them over email and in person
- Complete any additional administrative tasks required of the Senior Leadership team
- Assist the Brand team with small projects as needed
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
Who you are:
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized (you alphabetize your bookshelf and color-coordinate your closet)
- Emotionally intelligent and naturally empathetic
- Drawn to supporting others—it's what makes you happy!
- Cucumber-cool under pressure
- Proactive. Proactive. Proactive.
- A go-getter with a no-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality
- A highly skilled communicator (over email, in person, via carrier pigeon, all of it) with perfect brand tone
- Optimistic and high-energy, with or without coffee
- An excellent juggler (of tasks—if you can literally juggle, that’s cool too)
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)