As a member of the Nashville Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in developing the Warby Parker brand in our only office location outside of New York. We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a Customer Experience Advisor, this will be your specialty. You will kill customers with kindness and knock their socks off every day with absolutely stellar service!
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with your manager
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
- Bilingual is a plus!
Saturday - Wednesday, 9:00am-5:30pm
- Saturday - Wednesday, 12:30pm-9:00pm (rotates every two weeks)
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Parental leave policy
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Bi-Annual team outings