We’re on the lookout for a creative, highly motivated, results-oriented Brand Manager to help drive and define the Warby Parker brand. In this role, you’ll use your strategic prowess and creative vision to enhance brand awareness and drive new customer growth. You’ll be responsible for leading the strategic development, planning, and execution of both product expansions and high-priority Brand initiatives. With each project, you’ll play a key role in Warby Parker’s success in transforming the eyewear industry while also demonstrating that for-profit companies can do good in the world. Sound cool? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally to drive the strategic development, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns
- Lead projects that create demand for our products, enhance brand awareness, and drive consumer advocacy—all while upholding a smooth, integrated process
- Drive marketing efforts across the organization, bringing creative ideas to execution and delivering concepts to consumers in support of our ambitious growth objectives
- Assist in the creation of a long-term strategic marketing framework for the brand
- Optimize processes to ensure on-strategy programs are executed on time and on budget
- Juggle multiple critical, time-sensitive, and high-visibility projects within the Brand team
- Be a “keeper of the brand” and constantly work to clarify, articulate, and execute creative marketing programs that embody Warby Parker’s unique qualities
Who you are:
- Backed by 6+ years of progressive integrated brand marketing experience
- A highly creative and non-traditional thinker who’s not afraid to question the status quo
- Able to articulate your vision to inspire others, from colleagues to customers
- An organizational powerhouse who’s comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the Warby Parker brand and committed to the spirit and intent of the company's core values
- A confident, curious leader, builder, and mentor whose driven to make things happen
- Equipped with effective project management and communication skills
- Appreciative of culture, communities, and consumers—you seek to understand what inspires and drives them
- Able to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions, both internally and externally
- Someone who holds high standards for operational excellence: budgets, calendars, timelines, and efficiencies
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)