Warby Parker is on the lookout for a dynamic Senior Manager of Distribution and Fulfillment to oversee our third-party logistics and optimize our supply chain at our partnering facilities. In this position, you’ll help establish distribution processes, identify KPIs, and manage our operations—all while keeping efficiency and scalability top of mind. Reporting to the Senior Director of Supply Chain, you’ll also serve as the liaison between our third-party stakeholders and internal customer-facing teams to make sure we’re providing a consistently wonderful experience with each and every order. Interested? Excited? Wish you could start tomorrow? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement supply chain processes, from order receipt to fulfillment
- Identify KPIs to measure the effectiveness of our processes
- Oversee compliance of our 3PL and supply chain stakeholders
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for our distribution network
- Train 3PLs and related parties on our standard operating procedures
- Set our strategic vision for distribution, continuously creating and evaluating solutions that best serve both our company and customers
- Approve all invoices and work to drive cost reductions
- Act as a liaison between our 3PLs and Customer Experience team to provide amazing service to our customers
Who you are:
- Backed by 7–10 years of experience in supply chain project management or operations
- A highly analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Armed with a bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management, or another related field
- A positive thinker with an infectious can-do attitude
- A strong cross-functional collaborator
- Able to lead high-visibility projects from start to finish and drive measurable results
- Ready to travel up to 15% of the time
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Six Sigma certification
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)