Warby Parker is on the lookout for a talented Product Manager of Site Experience to join our Digital Product Team. In this role, you’ll own the strategy, product roadmap, and business outcomes for the cross-functional product team that drives growth on our website. You will lead our strategic thinking on how to scale through new site flows, omnichannel experiences, personalization, product expansions, and data-driven optimizations to our existing funnel.
The ability to seamlessly combine user-centered qualitative research and deep quantitative analysis will set you up for success in this role. Our team is always advocating for the user, so if you’ve got an empathetic approach to design while setting your sights on driving business growth, then we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate is also ready to set high-level strategy and get their hands dirty in its execution. Cross-functional collaboration skills are also a must, as we often partner with in-house Designers and Engineers, as well as senior stakeholders across our Brand and Merchandising & Planning teams.
As the Product Manager of Site Experience, you’ll also serve as a key leader on Warby Parker’s growing Digital Product Management team. We’re committed to building a customer-oriented team that delivers best-in-class experiences through thoughtful analytics, top-notch user-centered design, strong implementation, and a test-and-iterate culture. We are also deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Sound like your dream gig? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Designers, Engineers, and an Analyst focused on new site experiences
- Set a strategy for driving growth through new e-commerce flows, omnichannel opportunities, personalization, and product expansions
- Identify opportunities to optimize funnels in our existing flows
- Identify top-priority targets for the team to tackle
- Prioritize our roadmap to impact those targets and manage our backlog
- Dive into user research and quantitative analysis to identify the biggest problems and pain points for our users
- Partner with stakeholders across our Brand, Product Strategy, Performance Marketing, and Strategy teams to communicate our roadmap, get input, and collaborate on projects
Who you are:
- Backed by 3–5 years of experience owning a product roadmap for an e-commerce website—as well as experience in growth initiatives, especially on funnel optimization and partnering with Performance Marketing teams
- Someone with a strong understanding of strategic business concepts—and experience translating high-level objectives into actions
- Highly analytical with basic knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics, and experimental design
- A strong researcher who’s proficient in user research techniques
- Naturally curious—you glean understanding by diving deep into any available information
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A team player who’s comfortable acting as a leader on certain projects and as a contributor on others
- Eager to help others and confident without an ego
- Able to make tough decisions when called for
- Passionate about creating and shipping stellar products
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and Google Analytics implementation
- Experience working in SQL, Python, and R experience
- Experience as an engineer or designer
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)