Warby Parker strives to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a Customer Experience Advisor, this will be your specialty. You will kill customers with kindness and knock their socks off every day with absolutely stellar service!
As a team member at Warby Parker you can look forward to catered lunches three times a week, company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness. Additionally, for star employees, there will be opportunity to take on increased responsibilities and grow professionally with Warby Parker.
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with your manager
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
- Mon-Fri: 9am-5:30pm
- Mon-Fri: 12:30pm-9pm (rotates for two weeks at a time)
- Sat/Sun: 9am-5:30pm or 12:30pm-9pm
- Work a Saturday or Sunday and receive a Monday or Friday off
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Commuter benefits
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Bi-annual team outings