A career at Guidepost Montessori is unlike any other – join a team of passionate educators and mission-driven individuals who aims to mainstream and transform Montessori education globally.
Why Guidepost Montessori?
We are a growing family of schools and we believe it gives us a unique advantage to provide our team a wide range of resources and support to enhance their own careers goals and aspirations:
- Tailored professional development opportunities that is pedagogically uncompromising and combined with classroom practice
- Global mobility and priority placement opportunities in our growing network of close to 30 schools in the U.S., China, and Europe
- Professional growth opportunities within each school and our organization
About Guidepost Montessori China
Guidepost Montessori China is an expression of our mission and offers Chinese and international parents locally an opportunity to give their children a holistic, authentic Montessori education that helps them become globally aware while celebrating the local culture and identity. Our schools in China will primarily serve students aged 6 months to 6 years old in an immersion English or bilingual language environment.
Our first campus is scheduled to open in Fall 2019 and is located in the heart of Shanghai’s Jing’an District.
We are looking for an Mandarin-speaking infant and toddler Montessori teachers to be a part of our founding team!
In this role, you'll create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Montessori training for the 0-3 age group
- Demonstrated ability to lead a classroom independently
- Demonstrated passion for the Montessori method
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Ability to embrace and exemplify Guidepost Montessori Core Values
We will prefer you over other candidates if you possess:
- AMI or AMS Montessori certification
- 5+ years of classroom experience
When you join Guidepost Montessori, you are strategically connected to a global community of schools and 500+ people working together to create unique learning opportunities. Guidepost Montessori offers you unsurpassed opportunities to access extensive professional development, global mobility and career opportunities, and to gain exceptional experience and career development.
Alongside with a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the worlds' most vibrant and dynamic country.
At Guidepost Montessori China, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Professional training (including certification) through Guidepost Montessori affiliated Prepared Montessorian professional development platform
- Global placement opportunities including priority placement in the U.S. or any of our global campuses
- Medical insurance
- Generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at any Guidepost Montessori school