Your super power is design. You are renowned for your organizational skills, are detail oriented and like a dual personality, you see the big picture at the same time. You enjoy making residential spaces into fun, comfortable, hip environments and finding new and innovative ways to do it. You are self-driven and anxious to learn something new every day. You work well independently, but at your heart and soul enjoy being part of a team. You are on a first name basis with a tape measure and can draw a simple existing floor plan to scale quickly in CAD. You use multiple software platforms including excel and relish the idea of putting accurate specification data into a budget spreadsheet. You’re a communicator, can develop and present ideas on multiple platforms and most importantly, you are looking for a position that will grow with your abilities.
- BS or BFA in art, design or design management.
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized; comfortable multitasking and completing time-sensitive tasks
- Experience in a related position or internship is a plus
- Quick learner and a team player
- Comfortable with Excel, sketchup and CAD a plus. Learning new software essential.
- Permanent position, full-time based in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Coordinate with design team based in Phoenix.
- Assess the field conditions of new properties for potential development into short term rentals including evaluating site conditions and property repairs.
- Draw floor plans and photograph new properties.
- Plan and organize our branding standards into new properties: furniture plan, paint plan, furniture selections, lighting selections, art and accessories, textiles including window coverings, outdoor furnishings and property upgrades as required.
- Research new sourcing options and products.
- Work with inventory management system.
- Manage installation budgets.
- Coordinate installations with operations team, make site visits and assess installation progress.
- Coordinate with photographers.