Who We Are
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability and service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests and end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal — to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, and everything in between. Our Design and Procurement teams express our brand promise and sense of style in each market and unit, and our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed and heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, and Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over and over again.
- You pull together - You have excellent communication skills and you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process and real-world logistics. You believe there’s no such thing as “someone else’s problem” and want to collaborate and problem solve anywhere you can.
- You cut the fluff - You love getting honest feedback, and you’re unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You go full throttle - You’re all about impact and ownership. You act with urgency because you’re confident in your convictions, and you’re comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You dive deep - Even if you’re not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! You’ll find the root of the issue first and work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether they’re on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input and experiences of people from all walks and stages of life and incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, and empowering — starting with our own home.
Your super power is design. You are renowned for your organizational skills, are detail oriented and like a dual personality, you see the big picture at the same time. You enjoy making residential spaces into fun, comfortable, hip environments and finding new and innovative ways to do it. You are self-driven and anxious to learn something new every day. You work well independently, but at your heart and soul enjoy being part of a team. You are on a first name basis with a tape measure and can draw a simple existing floor plan to scale quickly in CAD. You use multiple software platforms including excel and relish the idea of putting accurate specification data into a budget spreadsheet. You’re a communicator, can develop and present ideas on multiple platforms and most importantly, you are looking for a position that will grow with your abilities.
- MS or MFA in art, design or design management.
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized; comfortable multitasking and completing time-sensitive tasks
- Experience in a related position or internship is a plus
- Quick learner and a team player
- Comfortable with Excel, sketchup and CAD a plus. Learning new software essential.
- Permanent position, full-time based in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Coordinate with design team based in Phoenix.
- Assess the field conditions of new properties for potential development into short term rentals including evaluating site conditions and property repairs.
- Draw floor plans and photograph new properties.
- Plan and organize our branding standards into new properties: furniture plan, paint plan, furniture selections, lighting selections, art and accessories, textiles including window coverings, outdoor furnishings and property upgrades as required.
- Research new sourcing options and products.
- Work with inventory management system.
- Manage installation budgets.
- Coordinate installations with operations team, make site visits and assess installation progress.
- Coordinate with photographers.