We are a Chicago-based technology startup that is leading a new way forward for prescription care. We’re rethinking the pharmaceutical supply chain, introducing AI-driven marketplaces that drive down costs, and new consumer tools that guide decisions on care. Led by a team of industry experts, we’re fixing the high costs and broken experiences that define our pharmaceutical supply chain. We believe that better pricing, more information, and smarter tools can lower costs, empower consumers and help payers take control of their pharmacy benefits. The technology we’re building is the start of a new way of working together – making better outcomes possible for all.
Waltz Health Values
- Integrity: We are committed to protecting the value of clinical care across the pharmaceutical system. We are truthful and honest in our commitments with all our partners.
- Inclusion: We advocate for change that benefits us all, a smarter system that works together. We embrace our differences as well as the unique perspectives our employees and partners bring with them.
- Access: We are focused on breaking down barriers to bring choice back to the healthcare experience. We want to help all our partners get the right prescription care at the right cost.
- Accountability: We take ownership of the quality of our work and the outcomes we deliver. Our focus is on delivering a best-in-class experience for our partners while achieving bold targets.
- Progress: We believe in moving healthcare forward in everything we do. We strive for a culture that is innovating better ways to deliver pharmaceutical care.
Waltz Health is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help us scale our technology and production operations to meet the growing needs of the business. This high-impact position will support our company mission, providing its clients and consumers affordable healthcare services. Take your career to the next level by helping drive the continued delivery of exceptional Waltz Health services.
In this key position, you will be responsible for production operations supporting the scheduling coordination, monitoring, and maintaining variance operational processes supporting Waltz Health marketplace and consumer services. These processes include data management, operations workload management, and ongoing quality and performance management.
You will be reporting to the CIO. You will oversee:
- Driving operational enhancements
- Empowering collaborative process improvement efforts
- Analyzing operational metrics and deploying process improvements.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between functional groups.
- Ensure operating goals are tracked and met.
You will be successful because you:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Infrastructure Services to deliver operational services that scale to meet the needs of Waltz Health clients and consumers.
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform required business operations SLAs
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in the time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
- Provide support, technical solutions, and expertise, and it relates to maintaining an effective operating service model
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Come up to speed on Waltz Health products, services, and operating model.
- Assess current operational metrics and identify potential areas of improvement
- Assess product roadmap requiring enhanced operational support
In the first 12 months, you will
- Built a high performing operations management team.
- Support the launch of new products and services.
- Have started managing a portfolio of operational growth and quality initiatives.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health tech.
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful stock options.
- Flexible vacation and a work culture that allows for taking time to recharge.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter benefits, and more.