We are a Chicago-based technology startup that is leading a new way forward for prescription care. We’re rethinking the pharmaceutical supply chain, introducing AI-driven marketplaces that drive down costs, and new consumer tools that guide decisions on care. Led by a team of industry experts, we’re fixing the high costs and broken experiences that define our pharmaceutical supply chain. We believe that better pricing, more information, and smarter tools can lower costs, empower consumers and help payers take control of their pharmacy benefits. The technology we’re building is the start of a new way of working together – making better outcomes possible for all.
Waltz Health Values
- Integrity: We are committed to protecting the value of clinical care across the pharmaceutical system. We are truthful and honest in our commitments with all our partners.
- Inclusion: We advocate for change that benefits us all, a smarter system that works together. We embrace our differences as well as the unique perspectives our employees and partners bring with them.
- Access: We are focused on breaking down barriers to bring choice back to the healthcare experience. We want to help all our partners get the right prescription care at the right cost.
- Accountability: We take ownership for the quality of our work and the outcomes we deliver. Our focus in on delivering a best-in-class experience for our partners while achieving bold targets.
- Progress: We believe in moving healthcare forward in everything we do. We strive for a culture that is innovating better ways to deliver pharmaceutical care.
Waltz Health is looking for a thoughtful, passionate and Client Success Manager, with deep account management skills. Curiosity and a desire to learn will be critical to success in this role. As a client success manager, you will be part of the energy of the Waltz Client Success Team and will work to drive adoption of the Waltz Marketplace Search Platform after the initial sale. You will also be responsible for regular reporting to the customer and to internal Waltz stakeholders tracking success to agreed upon metrics and formulating + owning next steps.
In this role you will report to the Senior Director of Client Success and partner with the implementation, marketing, and product teams within Waltz. Success will entail managing internal and external stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication. You will help clients maintain urgency and leverage best practices seen in other Waltz partnerships and geographics.
You will primarily focus on the following responsibilities:
- Working directly with clients to track execution of training, marketing, and expansion of Waltz adoption against agreed upon timelines.
- Understanding the value drivers for clinical pharmacy staff, pharmacy business owners, and patients seeking prescription savings.
- Actively bringing back the voice of the customer to internal Waltz teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc) to improve the existing products and generate ideas for new products.
- Developing reports and KPIs with customer stakeholders in Waltz product team.
- Delivering regular business updates, both virtually and in person, at least quarterly through out the US. (Exact cadence dependent on customer + phase of the customer’s relationship with Waltz.)
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Lead the long term relationship with pharmacy chain rollouts of the Waltz platform following their initial pilot.
- Refine best practices for partnership at the top down and front line levels.
- Bring a willingness to partner with implementation and marketing as we build out the overall team and share responsibilities.
You will be successful at Waltz Health because you:
- Have a positive attitude and play well with others.
- Display superior organizational and time management skills, with flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and ability to plan proactively.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are highly motivated, self-directed and resourceful.
- Have a high level of pride in individual and group results.
- Excel in your service to clients and your relationship management.
- Have a consumer-first mindset, are passionate and focused on delivering simple and compelling experiences.
- Are willing to travel up to 75% to client sites across all US states to gather feedback and learnings.
Additionally, you have the following experiences:
- 3+ years previous experience in customer success or account management, ideally for technology and/or healthcare companies.
- Experience working with marketing and Product Teams to support the ongoing needs of customers after they go live.
- A history of positive client relationships who would be willing to recommend you
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft
- eCommerce experience
- Pharmacy work experience
- Experience interfacing with client teams
- Experience working for a start-up company
We'd love for you to have these qualifications:
- Bachelors - required
- Pharmacist or tech certification – preferred
- PMP, CAPM, or Six Sigma a plus but not required
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech.
- Competitive compensation including meaningful stock options.
- Flexible vacation and a work culture that allows for taking time to recharge.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous parental leave, and much more.