We are a Chicago-based technology startup that is leading a new way forward for prescription care. We’re rethinking the pharmaceutical supply chain, introducing AI-driven marketplaces that drive down costs, and new consumer tools that guide decisions on care. Led by a team of industry experts, we’re fixing the high costs and broken experiences that define our pharmaceutical supply chain. We believe that better pricing, more information, and smarter tools can lower costs, empower consumers and help payers take control of their pharmacy benefits. The technology we’re building is the start of a new way of working together – making better outcomes possible for all.
Waltz Health Values
- Integrity: We are committed to protecting the value of clinical care across the pharmaceutical system. We are truthful and honest in our commitments with all our partners.
- Inclusion: We advocate for change that benefits us all, a smarter system that works together. We embrace our differences as well as the unique perspectives our employees and partners bring with them.
- Access: We are focused on breaking down barriers to bring choice back to the healthcare experience. We want to help all our partners get the right prescription care at the right cost.
- Accountability: We take ownership for the quality of our work and the outcomes we deliver. Our focus in on delivering a best-in-class experience for our partners while achieving bold targets.
- Progress: We believe in moving healthcare forward in everything we do. We strive for a culture that is innovating better ways to deliver pharmaceutical care.
Waltz Health is looking for a passionate and industrious Implementation Specialist to lead product rollouts within our Marketplace Search Pharmacy solution. The mission of the Implementation Specialist is to act as Waltz Health’s client point of contact for product implementations, coordinating with client and Waltz internal teams to ensure timely and effective product launches. In this role, you will dramatically impact adoption of Marketplace Search by becoming the subject matter expert about pharmacies within your portfolio, acting as an escalation point for client teams and serving as the operational voice of the client within Waltz Health.
Success in this role will require an organized and analytical professional who combines strong project management experience with excellent communication and client engagement skills.
You will primarily focus on the following responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining client implementation plans.
- Working with the client and Waltz teams to achieve milestones on time.
- Preparing for, participating in, and following up on items from client implementation meetings.
- Documenting key decisions and client-stated preferences.
- Understanding client primary goals and strategizing implications on the Waltz implementation process.
- Reporting key metrics and findings to the client post-launch.
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Gain a strong understanding of Waltz Health Marketplace Search pharmacy product, clients, and implementation approach.
- Start overseeing implementation with 1-2 clients, with support from the Senior Manager, Operations and other internal Waltz team members.
- Interface with Waltz Health clients virtually and through on-site visits, serving as a connection point between clients and Waltz Health during implementation
You will be successful at Waltz Health because you:
- Have a positive attitude and play well with others.
- Display superior organizational and time management skills, with flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and ability to plan proactively.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are highly motivated, self-directed and resourceful.
- Have a high level of pride in individual and group results.
- Excel in your service to clients and your relationship management.
- Have a consumer-first mindset, are passionate and focused on delivering simple and compelling experiences.
- Are willing to travel up to 75% to client sites across all US states to gather feedback and learnings.
Additionally, you have the following experiences:
- 2+ years previous experience in project management and/or implementation, with projects spanning multiple departments or teams.
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed problem solver with experience developing and improving processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Proficiency in project management tools/software preferred.
- Pharmacy work experience
- Experience interfacing with client teams
- Experience working for a start-up company
We'd love for you to have these qualifications:
- Bachelors - required
- Pharmacist or tech certification – preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech.
- Competitive compensation including meaningful stock options.
- Flexible vacation and a work culture that allows for taking time to recharge.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous parental leave, and much more.