The Affiliates & Partnerships team at Jet & Walmart combines rigorous quantitative analysis with creative optimization and business innovation. We focus on developing high-touch, high-impact relationships that can move the needle for our overall business, support the needs of our category-based retail teams, and deliver performance-based results. We’re looking for someone to play a significant role in forming new partnerships to support the growth of the overall affiliate channel and drive the topline of our business.
The Marketing team brings the Walmart brand to life with an unmatched level of ingenuity, collaboration and a customer-centric focus. Our team of strategists, designers, writers, producers and art directors orchestrate online engagement opportunities that drive conversion, loyalty and repeat visits among 1.5 billion customers globally. It’s something we’re proud to hang our creative hat on.
A strong candidate will have great partnership and collaboration skills and love working cross-functionally as part of a team. This is an ideal position for a candidate who is looking to build their career in online marketing, better understand the formation of effective business deal terms, and hone both sales and revenue generating skills across a diverse business.
- Achieves objectives for specific segments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for specific segments
- Ensures project and initiative communication
- Manages project and initiative budgets
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Manages the development and execution of marketing projects and initiatives (for example, In-Store Merchandising, Advertising, promotional events)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in one or more programs designed to strengthen Marketing talent
- Plays an integral role in the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) for specific segments
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program at the time of application and graduated before start date
- 3 years experience in Marketing or a related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a data/performance-driven environment
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and experience in ecommerce and consumer marketplaces
- Understanding of affiliate marketing and how it fits within an omnichannel strategy
- Knowledge of affiliate networks, Omniture, multi-touch attribution