Wall Street Prep (WSP) is the leading provider of financial services training solution to the world's preeminent investment banks and private equity firms. Founded in 2004, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. We provide clients with this hands-on, competitive edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
The Client Relations Coordinator will serve as a key member of our business development, operations and account management teams. You will play a central role in helping our team guide corporate clients accounts through our onboarding, and renewal process to help drive revenue growth. Your primary responsibilities will include supporting the acquisition of new accounts, retaining business, and developing relationships with corporate client accounts. You must thrive in novel, high-stakes situations that require creativity, intuition and big-picture thinking. You will have an opportunity to work closely with senior leaders at Wall Street Prep as well as with decision-makers at top investment banks and Fortune 500 Companies.
- Account Management
- Work with our account management and business development teams to provide best-in-class service to our future and existing key corporate client accounts.
- Contribute to Wall Street Prep’s excellent renewal rate by assisting with quarterly business review sessions.
- Increase footprint and business with our existing key corporate client accounts.
- Assist with creating account plans for key accounts and monitor overall account health across corporate clients.
- Coordinate planning/debrief calls with existing clients.
- Lead the creation of business development pitch decks, proposals and onboarding decks, SOWs, contracts.
- Corporate Client Operations
- Take the lead in executing any operations or tasks related to key client accounts, including integration of users into our LMS system.
- Coordinate all logistics for our live seminars including scheduling, internal communications, and customer communications.
- Collaborate closely with the Account Manager to market and execute public seminars, when necessary.
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to ensure live training seminars are executed as efficiently and seamlessly as possible.
- Work in partnership with Head of Learning to coordinate staffing assignments for live training sessions.
- Serve as a liaison to the Finance department to ensure invoicing information is processed correctly.
- Bootcamp Operations
- Support public bootcamp logistics and operations.
- Spearhead email marketing campaigns related to public bootcamps.
- Serve as a liaison to affiliate partners as it relates to bootcamps.
- Track profit and revenue for bootcamp operations
- General Operations
- Assist in fulfilling retail/corporate client requests in Wall Street Prep’s customer support desk.
- Assist various members of the senior leadership team with ad hock projects, such as documentation of internal processes, creation of marketing materials, and the upload and management of website content in WordPress.
- TEAMWORK – As a Client Relations Coordinator, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences.
- INTEGRITY – Much of our work is dependent on trust and respect, so consistency of actions and taking responsibility for one’s own actions is very important. We value team members that strive to do what is right.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- HUMILITY – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN – Have an excellent track record of outcomes. Our clients depend on us to deliver top quality trainings and content. Every task (small or great) should be geared at delivering excellent work and results.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, client services, operations, media relations or public affairs. Internship experience is acceptable. Experience in financial services (investment banking, asset management or private wealth management) is a plus
- Superior follow-through. Build trust and credibility with clients by consistently delivering best-in-class client service experience.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superb ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a team and client base that has diverse and varying communication styles. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability and business sense to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Be a collaborative team player and excited to have a dynamic role in a growing organization.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with operations, business development and account management teams to retain business and drive expansion.
- Passion and commitment to bringing the best financial services training resources to improve training outcomes for all our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, lively, startup culture
- Full benefits package including medical dental, vision, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and 20 days of paid time off, parental leave
- Core values-based leadership
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode company.
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.