Wall Street Prep (WSP) is the leading provider of financial services training solution to the world's preeminent investment banks and private equity firms. Founded in 2004, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. We provide clients with this hands-on, competitive edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
The Account Manager will serve as a key member of our account management team. You will be the primary point of contact for our corporate clients, from onboarding through the renewal and expansion process to help drive revenue growth. Your primary responsibilities will include onboarding new accounts, developing relationships with corporate client accounts, retaining business, expanding business opportunities, and serving as the client’s voice within the WSP team. Our corporate clients want support and expertise to ensure they are bringing the best training solutions to their teams. That’s where you come in.
You must thrive in novel, high-stakes situations that require creativity, intuition and big-picture thinking. You will have an opportunity to work closely with senior leaders at Wall Street Prep as well as with decision-makers at global financial institutions and Fortune 500 Companies to ensure that WSP’s value is being articulated and realized, ultimately leading to successful retention and growth across your portfolio of accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with corporate customers spanning financial institutions and Fortune 1000 firms.
- Own the renewal cycle and retain clients across your accounts.
- Increase WSP’s footprint and business within existing clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our online and live training solutions according to customer needs and expectations.
- Lead quarterly business review sessions with each of your accounts.
- Collaborate with the business development team to onboard new clients.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer, internal teams, and instructors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate closely with our Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director and serve as a strategic partner to grow WSP’s footprint in the corporate client vertical.
- Create account plans and monitor overall account health across your portfolio of corporate clients.
- 5-10 years of renewal-oriented account management; demonstrated track record of reviewing accounts, upselling accounts, and building client relationships.
- Experience in the financial services industry (investment banking, asset management, private equity, corporate finance) strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop account plans, lead strategy for client health interventions, and manage renewal cycles.
- Ability to identify new revenue opportunities by strategically navigating existing clients’ organizational structures.
- Highly independent and entrepreneurial.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM sales automation systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, negotiate, and effectively influence at all levels of the organization, including senior HR and business line executives.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple accounts with strong attention to detail.
- TEAMWORK – As an Account Manager, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences.
- INTEGRITY – Much of our work is dependent on trust and respect, so consistency of actions and taking responsibility for one’s own actions is very important. We value team members that strive to do what is right.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- HUMILITY – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN – Have an excellent track record of outcomes. Our clients depend on us to deliver top quality trainings and content. Every task (small or great) should be geared at delivering excellent work and results.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, lively, startup culture
- Full benefits package including medical dental, vision, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and 20 days of paid time off, parental leave
- Core values-based leadership
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode company.
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.