Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of financial and valuation modeling for investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance professionals as well as for students interested in pursuing finance careers. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
As a Private Equity Instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach, advise and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance. In this role, you will serve as a lead facilitator for classroom training sessions, helping our clients develop the skills and insights they need to excel in their careers. You will also have the opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, to enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space, and to expand your professional network.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience at a bulge bracket investment bank and at least two years of private equity firm.
- Lead the teaching of virtual classrooms to our investment bank, private equity and corporate clients
- Lead the teaching of virtual classrooms to our undergraduate business schools and MBA clients
- Other responsibilities include: editing existing training materials, developing new course content, one-on-one tutoring sessions with students, and completing WSP's "Train-the-Trainer Program", a professional development program for new instructors.
- Minimum of 2+ years of investment banking experience at a bulge bracket firm and 2+ additional years of experience at a private equity firm
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/investment banking
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling and Excel skills
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Summer Months: Monday - Friday availability is highly desirable
- Fall & Spring Semesters: Weekday and weekend availability is highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (once it's safe to travel again)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: Very competitive daily rate
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance, modeling M&A and valuation
- Expand your professional finance network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.