Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of technical training for financial services professionals and business students. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by teaching the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive edge through in-person training seminars led by experienced industry practitioners and online programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include top investment banks, private equity firms and top business schools.
The People Operations Assistant will work closely with the Director of People Operations to support people-related projects and initiatives. This role is a part-time opportunity (10-15 hours per week). Responsibilities include supporting the recruitment and onboarding process, managing job boards, supporting projects related to benefits and compensation initiatives, supporting the annual performance management process, training and development efforts, and coordinating and planning team-building events. You will have the opportunity to kick-off your career in human resources at a high-growth organization, develop your HR knowledge and experience while playing a critical role in recruiting top talent and ensuring we provide best-in-class services to WSP team members.
- Support the full-cycle recruitment process. Responsibilities include: Editing job descriptions, posting open positions on relevant job boards, managing job boards, supporting the development of talent pipelines for open positions using LinkedIn Recruiter, reviewing resumes, supporting the interview scheduling process and the offer extension process.
- Support efforts to provide a positive candidate experience
- Utilize WSP’s social media channels to promote open positions
- Support onboarding process for new team members
- Support the annual performance review process
- Assist in running open enrollment, tracking compensation and benefits, and maintaining team member database
- Perform human resources related projects as assigned such as planning team building events, designing and implementing engagement surveys, updating the employee handbook, and various other projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- TEAMWORK – As our People Operations Assistant, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of backgrounds and experiences. Success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual goals behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
- INTEGRITY – We value team members that strive to do what is right as much of our work is dependent on trust and respect.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- BE HUMBLE – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement. Lead with appreciation, humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone anywhere.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 1 year of human resources experience. Internship experience is acceptable.
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Workspace, Greenhouse, and Handshake
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superb ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with a team and client base that has diverse and varying communication styles
- Ability and business sense to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Be a collaborative team player and excited to have a dynamic role in a growing organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- A fun, lively, startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- Hourly Compensation Rate Range: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Can be based in our Boston office (post-COVID) or remote from anywhere in the United States