Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of technical training for financial services professionals and business students. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by teaching the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive edge through in-person training seminars led by experienced industry practitioners and online programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include top investment banks, private equity firms and top business schools.
As the Director of Private Equity (PE) Programs you will lead the growth and development of our private equity practice and library of content along a team of private equity instructors. You will also teach and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance while also working closely with our senior leadership team to revolutionize the training standards and practices for incoming private equity associates.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience at a bulge bracket investment bank and least two years of private equity experience as well as a deep passion for sharing his/her knowledge and experience with others.
- Lead the growth and development of our private equity practice and library of PE specific content
- Lead and develop a team of Private Equity Instructors
- Serve as the lead representative of the PE practice during prospective and current client calls
- Serve as a facilitator of classroom training sessions at undergraduate business and MBA programs, investment banks, private equity firms and other corporate institutions
- Serve as a key and strategic advisor to our senior leadership team on growth and expansion opportunities for the private equity vertical
- Complete the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program, a professional development program for new instructors, which must be completed within 6-10 weeks of the start date and before the delivery of classroom training
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of private equity experience at the associate level
- At least 2 years of investment banking experience
- Exceptional ability to create content for the PE library that explains key concepts and knowledge effectively and clearly
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/PE/investment banking
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling, and Excel skills
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Availability to commit to conducting a minimum of 60 days of classroom training per year
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (once it is safe to travel again post COVID-19 pandemic)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Can be based remotely anywhere in the United States
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Telecommuting Policy
- Casual dress
- Happy Hours & Company Outings
- Join an energetic and entrepreneurial-minded team
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.