Wall Street Prep (WSP) is a leading provider of financial and valuation modeling for investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance professionals as well as for students interested in pursuing finance careers. Founded in 2004 by investment bankers, WSP seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
As a Restructuring Instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach, advise and inspire some of the brightest minds and future leaders in finance. In this role, you will serve as a lead facilitator for classroom training sessions, helping our clients develop the skills and insights they need to excel in their careers. You will also have the opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, to enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space, and to expand your professional network.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience at a top restructuring firm or investment bank.
- Serve as lead facilitator of classroom training sessions at undergraduate business and MBA programs, investment banks, private equity firms and other corporate institutions
- Complete the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program, a professional development program for new instructors, which must be completed within 6-10 weeks of the start date and before the delivery of classroom training
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in corporate restructuring, investment banking and/or consulting with direct restructuring experience
- MBA or MS in Accounting/Finance from a top business school preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching finance/investment banking
- Professional certifications such as Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or demonstrated progress toward such certifications preferred.
- Very strong accounting, financial modeling and Excel skills. Advanced level of financial modeling with ability to build a 13-week cash flow forecast and 3-statement financial models
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Availability to commit to conducting a minimum of 50 days of classroom training per year
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (once COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: Daily rate
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance, modeling M&A and valuation
- Expand your professional finance network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team