Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 by investment bankers to train the financial services industry. Used by thousands of students and finance professionals, our instructor-led and online training programs bridge the gap between academia and the real world by teaching the practical skills needed to succeed on the job. Our Client List includes top investment banks, private equity firms, investment funds and top business schools.
The Real Estate Instructor will be our lead facilitator for real estate live classroom training sessions. You will be work with our students to develop the skills and insights that they will need to excel in their real estate careers. You will also have an opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the real estate space and to continue to expand your professional network across the financial services and real estate industries.
- Serve as lead facilitator of real estate classroom training sessions at undergraduate business and MBA programs, investment banks, and other corporate institutions
- Conduct one-on-one tutoring sessions with students
- Complete the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program, a professional development program for new instructors, which must be completed within 3-4 weeks of the start date and before the delivery of classroom training
- At least three years of experience in an investment bank real estate group or in a real estate focused private equity firm or other investment firm
- Passion for teaching and in-depth knowledge of real estate finance and analysis
- Strong accounting, financial modeling, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Desire to teach and share your real estate knowledge with motivated and talented students
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Availability to classroom training Monday-Friday and weekends as needed
- Ability to commit to conducting a minimum of 10 days of classroom training per year
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: competitive daily rate
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Flexible schedule
- Gain a deeper understanding of real estate finance and modeling
- Opportunity to brand yourself as a thought leader in the real estate industry
- Expand your professional network
- Join an energetic and entrepreneurial-minded team
Wall Street Prep is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status or any other legally protected status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all team members are encouraged to be their authentic and whole selves.