Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 by investment bankers to train the financial services industry. Used by thousands of students and finance professionals, our instructor-led and online training programs bridge the gap between academia and the real world by teaching the practical skills needed to succeed on the job. Our Client List includes top investment banks, private equity firms, investment funds and top business schools.
The Capital Markets Instructor will serve as a lead facilitator for capital markets live classroom training sessions. You will work with our students to develop the skills and insights that they will need to excel in their capital markets careers. You will also have an opportunity to develop your presentation and public speaking skills, enhance your personal brand as a thought leader in the financial services space and to continue to expand your professional network.
- Serve as lead facilitator of capital markets classroom training sessions at undergraduate business and MBA programs, investment banks, and other corporate institutions
- Complete the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program, a professional development program for new instructors, which must be completed within 3-4 weeks of the start date and before the delivery of classroom training
- TEAMWORK – As an instructor, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences. Success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual goals behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
- INTEGRITY – We value team members that strive to do what is right as much of our work is dependent on trust and respect.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- BE HUMBLE – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement. Lead with appreciation, humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone anywhere.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
- At least four years of progressive experience within a sales and trading group at a top-tier bank or hedge fund
- Ideal product experience: Equity derivatives, fixed income (rates, credit) or FX
- Passion for teaching and in-depth knowledge of capital markets, sales and trading, equity research
- Teaching experience is highly desirable, but not required
- Desire to teach and share your knowledge with motivated and talented students
- Availability to classroom training Monday-Friday and weekends as needed
- Ability to commit to conducting a minimum of 15 days of classroom training per year
- Availability to conduct classroom training Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
- Summer Months: Monday - Friday availability is a must
- Fall & Spring Semesters: Weekday and weekend availability is highly desirable
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (once it's safe to travel again)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun, lively, startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- Competitive compensation
- WSP covers all travel and accommodation expenses (once it's safe to travel again)
- Paid professional development via the WSP Train-the-Trainer Program
- Excellent opportunities to continue to expand your professional finance network
- Develop excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Join an energetic entrepreneurial-minded team