Founded in 2004, Wall Street Prep (WSP) seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.
The Operations Coordinator will serve as a key member of our Operations Team and provide support to ensure that our training and logistical operations are executed seamlessly and efficiently. We are excited to see this team member help us streamline and improve our current systems and processes as we continue to grow rapidly.
- Collaborate cross functionally with our instructors and WSP teams to ensure company operations run smoothly
- Provide support to coordinate all logistics for classroom training sessions
- Support our VP of Operations by serving as a liaison to corporate and university clients
- Support WSP customers with general support inquiries via phone and email
- Provide support with finance-related tasks including processing invoices and expense reimbursements
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- TEAMWORK – As an Operations Coordinator, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences
- INTEGRITY – Much of our work is dependent on trust and respect, so consistency of actions and taking responsibility for one’s own actions is very important. We value team members that strive to do what is right.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- HUMILITY – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN – Have an excellent track record of outcomes. Our clients depend on us to deliver top quality trainings and content. Every task (small or great) should be geared at delivering excellent work and results.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of operations, program management or project management experience in financial services, education or related field
- Be a collaborative team player and excited to have a dynamic role in a growing organization
- Superb ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a team and client base that has diverse and varying communication styles
- Provide our clients with the best and professional client service experience
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires constant self-improvement
- Ability and business sense to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits
- Casual dress
- Happy hours
- Great office location (Coolidge Corner)
- Join an energetic and entrepreneurial-minded team