Walker Edison is a thriving, eCommerce company that relies on good data and hard-working employees to create an excellent experience for every customer. Our success comes from an attitude of innovation, never settling, and giving back to the community.
Walker Edison is looking for a full-time employee to assist our social media team with all of our digital marketing efforts. We’re looking for a creative go-getter with 1-2 years’ experience working in paid digital ads and social media marketing.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
Paid Social Campaigns:
- Responsible for creating and executing Facebook and Google advertising
- Researching and staying up to date with current and future iOS updates and privacy policies across ad platforms
- Create reports to analyze and optimize Paid Social campaigns to report to the Social Media and Marketing managers
- Responsible for growing audiences and generating leads to enable us to implement a robust retargeting strategy throughout the year
- Execute paid social activity in line with our key customer personas as well as brand guidelines and tone of voice
General Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Support the Social Media Manager on social media campaigns
- Assist in managing the ecommerce Shopify website
- Research industry trends and help us stay on the forefront of the industry
- Work with the rest of the social media team to ensure the overall social strategy and approach is aligned
- 1+ years of experience in using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience managing/optimizing budget across multiple paid social accounts
- An excellent understanding of paid social strategies and executions
- A good understanding of fast paced digital marketing channels
- Strong data analysis skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field like Communications, Advertising, Marketing, etc
- Experience within ad managers for Google Advertising
Comprehensive benefits include generously subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, dependent care and flex spending accounts, a generous 401k match, pet insurance, Flex PTO, education reimbursement, and a very flexible working environment. Additional perks include complimentary vending machines, massage therapy, endless amounts of food, bi-weekly gifts, and subscriptions to the Calm App, a Music Streaming Service, and ClassPass. Walker Edison also offers several company and individual team building enrichment activities and educational classes throughout the year!
About the Company
Walker Edison Furniture is a market-leading, e-commerce drop ship business in the home furnishings realm with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction every step of the way! Our brand and designs represent our desire to break away from the standard mold and help our customers "Live Outside The Box." This is an exciting time to join our expanding operations. We are an established business with huge future potential. Come join our team and be a part of a fun and growing company where we “Work Outside the Box”!
Walker Edison is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.