Walker Edison is a thriving, eCommerce company that relies on good data and hard-working employees to create an excellent experience for every customer. Our success comes from an attitude of innovation, never settling, and giving back to the community.
We are looking to recruit an organized, motivated, and passionate individual to join our top performing Partner Growth Team. The individual for this role can work remote or onsite. This new team member will work with each of their assigned accounts on their day-to-day business needs and with the other departments within the company to create new plans, products, and systems to help elevate the partners. Partners that the Partner Specialist will be working with include but are not limited to: The Home Depot, Lowe's, Macy's, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond. This position will allow for flexibility with remote/in-person work.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
- Improving the Customer Experience: New item set up, maintenance of existing product listings, building out product collections, maintenance of tracking sheets - including exclusive product programs, etc.
- Data Analysis: Use data to identify successes and areas of opportunity, understand and utilize customer specific reporting, be able to share data with customers and supervisors/executive team in a way that strengthens partnerships and drives overall business.
- Work closely with Partner Growth Manager in all aspects of assigned partners to ensure that partners are exceeding the sales goals.
- Previous work experience with furniture e-commerce companies preferred
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing customer data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Comprehensive benefits include generously subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, dependent care and flex spending accounts, a generous 401k match, pet insurance, Flex PTO, education reimbursement, and a very flexible working environment. Additional perks include complimentary vending machines, massage therapy, endless amounts of food, bi-weekly gifts, and subscriptions to the Calm App, a Music Streaming Service, and ClassPass. Walker Edison also offers several company and individual team building enrichment activities and educational classes throughout the year!
About the Company
Walker Edison Furniture is a market-leading, e-commerce drop ship business in the home furnishings realm with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction every step of the way! Our brand and designs represent our desire to break away from the standard mold and help our customers "Live Outside The Box." This is an exciting time to join our expanding operations. We are an established business with huge future potential. Come join our team and be a part of a fun and growing company where we “Work Outside the Box”!
Walker Edison is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.