*This role has the option to be 100% remote from any US location*
Walker Edison is a thriving, eCommerce company that relies on good data and hard-working employees to create an excellent experience for every customer. Our success comes from an attitude of innovation, never settling, and giving back to the community.
We are currently seeking a Sr. NetSuite Administrator who will optimize NetSuite for business needs, implement best practices, and ensure ongoing optimal use of NetSuite across the business. The ideal candidate will oversee daily operations of our NetSuite ERP system, and the complementary systems that integrate with NetSuite. The right candidate for this role will have a mix of functional configuration skills and an understanding of accounting, supply chain functions, order processing and systems integration. In this role, you will architect, implement, and deploy NetSuite solutions along with leading practice development activities.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
- Technical resource to finalize requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on NetSuite and other platforms.
- Write scripts, create custom dashboards, reports and workflows to optimize various operational business processes within NetSuite
- Manage all website and NetSuite integrations, customizations, apps, and third-party add-ons
- Must be able to create strategies that drive optimal use of NetSuite by all end users in the company.
- Analyzing complex business requirements and map business processes to NetSuite software. Advise on how to leverage creative NetSuite/related platforms, as well as when to customize.
- Must understand how NetSuite's parts interrelate and how our ERP works with our other integrated systems
- Support Walker Edison’s Finance Team with all NetSuite queries
- Manage NetSuite improvements needed to support the needs of the business. Challenging the status quo.
- Configure and Implement NetSuite modules and releases, from design through user acceptance testing (UAT) and go-live.
- Liaison with IT partner on all network strategic objectives and projects to be implemented by the company.
- Continuously analyze current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement; prepare estimates concerning potential new hardware, software and their upgrade
- Special/other projects as assigned by the VP, Operations and HR
- 5+ years of NetSuite experience
- 2+ years writing SuiteScript solving complex customizations
- Proven experience with creating automations with SuiteFlow
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite OneWorld functionality
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and interact effectively will all levels of the organization
- NetSuite Certifications (preferred)
- Retail and/or e-com experience desired
Comprehensive benefits include generously subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, dependent care and flex spending accounts, a generous 401k match, pet insurance, Flex PTO, education reimbursement, and a very flexible working environment.
Additional perks include complimentary vending machines, massage therapy, endless amounts of food, bi-weekly gifts, and subscriptions to the Calm App, a Music Streaming Service, and ClassPass. Walker Edison also offers several company and individual team building enrichment activities and educational classes throughout the year!
About the Company
Walker Edison Furniture is a market-leading, e-commerce drop ship business in the home furnishings realm with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction every step of the way! Our brand and designs represent our desire to break away from the standard mold and help our customers "Live Outside The Box." This is an exciting time to join our expanding operations. We are an established business with huge future potential. Come join our team and be a part of a fun and growing company where we “Work Outside the Box”!
Walker Edison is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.