*Experienced SDRs in B2B SaaS only*
Ever wish you could have had the opportunity to have been an early employee at a high-growth startup with a game-changing technology? Ever wanted to be a key member of building a great company, knowing your hard work and input was key to its growth and success? Where joining as a first-20 teammate awarded you ownership (shares) in its ever growing future? Then read on!
What is Waldo?
Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it, and we're the first to make it fast, easy and reliable. We help mobile teams ship faster, with fewer bugs!
We are a dedicated and high performing team backed by First Round Capital (Uber, Square, Roblox), Matrix Partners (Apple, Hubspot, Postmates) and leaders in the mobile industry. We have raised $6.5M+ in funding and we are now looking for exceptional sales talent to help us grow even faster!
What you get:
- A company and leadership that value creativity and experimenting
- A journey to disrupt the mobile testing market that hasn't changed since the iPhone came out
- With a product that even the most cunning engineers thought was impossible to create
- With a product that even the most skeptical engineers fall in love with at first sight
- And chance to be an early pioneer within a great team and company culture
- A remote-friendly position that allows you to work from wherever you call home
As part of our Sales organization, you will play a vital role in achieving our revenue goals.
We're looking for an experienced Sales professional to execute our go-to-market plan to make a meaningful impact on our bottom line. This role will be responsible for helping target and attract prospective customers that could find Waldo's platform useful (most companies with a mobile app, really).
Some of the initiatives you will work on:
- Identify the companies that are a fit based on our Ideal Customer Profile
- Identify the individuals at the companies based on our Buyer Personas
- Engage with prospective customers via Email, LinkedIn, Phone, Google Meet
- Qualify and excite prospective customers about Waldo during meetings
- Brainstorm new and creative sales efforts to help to identify new best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide valuable market feedback
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard and support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
- 0.5 years (6-months) or more experience as an SDR at a B2B SaaS company
- Previous experience at a high-growth B2B startup selling to Engineering teams preferred
- Fast, autonomous learner
- Curious and passionate personality
- Pushing for high-standards
- Competing to overachieve your targets
- Results-oriented, proven ability to reach ambitious growth goals
Benefits & Perks
- The opportunity for an early impact position at a high-growth startup
- An insanely overachieving A-team, working to build great products and help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary, a flexible PTO policy, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options at an early stage
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Subscription to OneMedical and ClassPass
More on Waldo
- Watch a quick demo on our website (waldo.io)
- Waldo Customer Stories (waldo.io/customer-stories/)
- Waldo vs. Scripting (blog.waldo.io/scripting-vs-waldo-round-1-fight/)
- Waldo on TechCrunch (https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/16/waldo-is-a-no-code-automated-mobile-testing-service-that-anyone-can-use/)
- Waldo on ProductHunt (producthunt.com/posts/waldo-6)