WAHA Technologies is a leader among the nation’s top privately owned bitcoin mining companies with a focus on delivering and adhering to rigorous environmental and social accountability and standards.
WAHA Technologies is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. The Data Analyst will take responsibility for managing our data collection process, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To be successful in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
The Data Analyst will be working in an agile and dynamic environment where adaptability is a key virtue. This position will be expected to interact closely with different development and operational teams regularly.
At WAHA Technologies, we value collaborative and creative ways of working, within a culture of openness and transparency where every team member is empowered to make their finest contribution and thrive.
- Manage all aspects of our data, including creation, updates and deletion.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Develop reports and analysis.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assess tests and implement new or upgraded software and assist with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
Data Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/data science, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases. Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Python, AWS, or similar services
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
- Remote with 50-75% travel
Benefits Include but not limited to:
- Health, dental and vision (80% of premiums paid by WAHA)
- Employee Hosting Program (employee buys machines, pays min fees to cover cost = yields great income)
- 401k with matching program (currently in process)
Note: This Job Description is provided for guidance and should not be viewed as restrictive. Its purpose is to define the core responsibilities of the person undertaking this role. The duties and responsibilities of the Data Analyst will develop and grow as a result of both internal and external factors.
WAHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment.